Critically assess the processes and structures for the preparation of group financial reporting that have "grown" over the years, identify optimization possibilities and also implement them.
The following points are in the foreground:
- Redesign of the group chart of accounts and the transaction types for the movement tables. This also includes corresponding adjustments in the local accounting systems (keywords: automated calculation of the Cashflow Statement and the statement of changes in equity).
- Installation of comprehensive data consistency checks, as far as possible in the local accounting systems but also at the consolidated level (keyword: increase in data quality).
- Assessment of the IT-supported group reporting solution
- Possibilities of automation in the processing procedure (keyword: automating routine calculations and postings)
- Reduction of risks in the process of preparing consolidated financial statements (installation of key controls from the perspective of the internal control system ICS)
- Improving transparency and traceability of consolidated values (keywords: Foreign currency reserve; Statement of changes in equity; Cashflow statement).
- Cost savings
We analyze the processes and structures together with you and propose solutions to optimize the processes.
Take advantage of our expert knowledge as an auditor of consolidated financial statements and long-standing implementation partner of consolidation and reporting software products to optimize your consolidated financial statement processes.
Broschure Premium Pre-designed Solution PPS™